Dr. Jenny Kim, DC
Dr. Yoon Sun (Jenna) Kim attended from highly acclaimed Palmer College of Chiropractic in Davenport, Iowa, where she studied Activator, Atlas Orthogonal, SOT and Thompson, among other techniques. She graduated Palmer with a Doctor of Chiropractic degree with Cum Laude.
Dr. Kim trained directly from Dr Roy W. Sweat, the inventor of the Atlas Orthogonal Technique and one of the foremost authorities in the field. She interned at Sweat Institute for Atlas Orthogonal Chiropractic in Atlanta, Georgia and received her Board Certification in the Atlas Orthogonal Program through Sherman College of Chiropractic.
She has helped patients with a wide range of health concerns, including headaches, migraines, neck pain, low back pain, sciatica, vertigo, concussion, shoulder pain, knee pain, carpal tunnel syndrome, fibromyalgia, sports injury, whiplash, pain during pregnancy, and more.
- Simon Fraser University, Bachelor of Biology, Burnaby, BC
- Palmer College of Chiropractic, Doctor of Chiropractic (D.C.), Cum Laude Davenport, IA
- National Board Chiropractic Examiners I,II,III & IV
- National Board Chiropractic Examiners Physiotherapy
- Board Certification in Atlas Orthogonal Chiropractic, Sherman College of Chiropractic (2013 – Present)
- South Carolina State Board Chiropractic License (2013- 2014)
- British Columbia Board Chiropractic License (2014 – Present)
- Advanced proficiency certified in Activator Method technique 2013
- Webster Certified Chiropractor, International Chiropractic Pediatric Association 2017
- Advanced Certification of Competency, Whiplash and Brain Injury Traumatology and Annual SRISD Scientific Conference 2018
- Sweat Institute of Atlas Orthogonal, 2013
- Brantley Chiropractic, PLC, North Augusta SC, Associate doctor 2013-2014
- Vitalpoint Chiropractic, aka Jenna Y.S. Kim Chiropractic, owner 2015 – current